Fees & Financing
Invest in your future
Pursuing a university degree is one of the largest investments you’ll make, so it’s important to ensure you have financing in place before you start. There are plenty of ways to finance your studies - from loans to scholarships, grants, and employer sponsorship.
We think studying at SIU is a worthy investment, which is why we do everything possible to make our programs accessible to all. We are committed to helping you explore and evaluate different financing options to make sure such an investment doesn’t stand in the way of your future!
The descriptions of tuition rates and fees, as well as other applicable charges can be found in Schiller International University’s Catalog Supplements.
Tuition and fees correspond to course level, not student classification (i.e. if an undergraduate student takes a graduate-level course, graduate rates will apply).
Included in Tuition Fees
- All books and materials
- Integrated language classes throughout the program
- Personal development seminars and workshops
- Student Activities (Campus specific)
Note: The tuition fee does not include airfare, travel expenses, accommodation, or visa fees. Tuition rates are subject to change.
For more information on tuition and costs, please download the catalog:
Payment Options: Credit card, bank transfer, flywire.
We can help you finance your studies
Pursuing a university degree can be a substantial investment, not only in terms of time and energy but also financially.
Have a look at our financing options below:
- Approximately 85% of students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents receive financial aid.
- Scholarships, grants, and loans are available for those who qualify.
- Veterans and medically disabled students may be eligible for other financial aid resources.
International students may be required to furnish proof of available funds.