MBA in International Business
You will study the entire master degree in English and, have the opportunity to do it at your own pace with a flexible program.
Oct | Feb
45 American credits
Heidelberg, Madrid and Paris
Study our MBA in International Business
1. ADVANCED GLOBAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES
Acquire expertise in formulating and implementing advanced strategies tailored for the international business landscape.
2. INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGIES
Develop the project through innovative methods such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup or Agile that are used in the day-to-day of real companies.
3. ADVANCES INTERNATIONAL COURSES
Expand your knowledge with specialized courses in international finance, cross-cultural communication, and global marketing, refining your expertise for success in the international business arena.
4. INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS
Obtain certifications from top industry players such as Google, Microsoft, SAS, AWS, and SAP, enhancing your credibility and skills.
MBA in International Business
- WHY study this program?
- WHAT am I going to learn?
- HOW am I going to learn?
- With WHOM am I going to learn?
Pursuing an MBA in International Business will open up doors of opportunity and provide the necessary leverage for corporate advancement for executives who can effectively navigate the interests of multinational corporations when dealing with international clients and suppliers. With the right education, you can become an important part of a business team. This 45-credit International Business MBA degree program can be completed within three semesters and a summer session on a full-time basis. This program offers coursework focused on managerial aspects of finance, accounting, marketing, and management. Case studies are designed to prepare students for managerial positions in small businesses as well as large multinational companies.
Business and Finances Job Outlook 2020 – 2030*
- +8% Expected Growth
- +750k New jobs demanded
- Career Areas: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Investment and Development
* US Market. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
1. Solid Fundamentals
Acquire solid fundamentals and the most important business and communication skills and practices for international markets, to apply them to the real world like a real expert.
2. Learn Through Real Challenges
For this MBA, you will learn through real challenges with international startups, to develop the top most sought-after skills and innovative knowledge.
3. Multi Campus Experiences
Transfer between our 4 international campuses, learning-by-living immersed in multiple international realities, expand your network of contacts and see yourself in other realities.
Choose from different formats and starting dates, apply for an accredited* dual degree (US and European), and experience exponential growth by adding specialization certificates in Top demanded market areas.
- 100% Global Experience: Study at four different international locations.
- Reality-Based: Practical learning and challenges with companies and organizations.
- Interdisciplinary: Business, Digital, Tech, and Sustainability focus.
- Focused and Flexible: One course per month and multiple formats.
- Personalized Path: Create your own journey based on your goals and needs.
- Future-Oriented: Career Services and mentoring programs.
- International Faculty: Referred professionals that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Learning Partners: Business partners and organizations to expand community engagement and networking.
- Personal Advisors: Trusted advocates to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Diverse Community: A multicultural and inclusive community with more than 100 nationalities.
Professional Practitioner Certifications
Take your global employability to the next level. Thanks to our agreements with outstanding global companies, you will be able to complement your MBA program with Professional Practitioner Certifications and make a real difference in your profile.
- AWS: Access to AWS preparation course to get Cloud Practitioner Certification.
- SAP: Access to SAP preparation and exams for SAP S/4HANA in Financial Accounting and SAP S/4HANA in Sales.
- SAS: Access to SAS facilities and 100% tuition fee discount for the first exam in multiple certifications. As SAS Certified Specialist Exam in Visual Business Analytics.
- Google: Access to Google Courses and Cloud Certification preparation with a 50% discount to obtain: Cloud Fundamentals, Cloud Digital Leader, and Cloud Career Readiness.
- CFA Institute: Specific training to get the CFA Certificate Level 1 and the CFA Certificate in ESG Investing.
- Microsoft Learn: Access to all the Microsoft documentation to prepare professional certifications.