Bachelor of Science in International Marketing
Degrees are taught in English. Our programs offer the flexibility that allows students to study at their own pace. You can earn a double degree by adding on another major at the end of the program.
40 months / 4 years
120 American credits
Madrid and Paris
Bachelor’s Degree in International Marketing
- WHY study this program?
- WHAT am I going to learn?
- HOW am I going to learn?
- With WHOM am I going to learn?
In the Bachelor of Science in International Marketing students will learn the principles of Marketing in today’s digital world within a global context as well as acquire Speaking and effective multicultural communication skills, multicultural writing skills, and critical thinking for judgment and decision-making in a fast-changing environment such as today’s digital business world.
Marketing Job Outlook 2020 - 2030*
- +10% Expected Growth
- 348,7K Projected Employment
- Career Areas: Professional, scientific, and technical services, Management of companies and enterprises, Finance and insurance, Manufacturing, Wholesale trade.
* US Market. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Graduates of this Bachelor’s Degree in International Marketing will be able to:
- Critically analyze and apply marketing information management concepts, systems, and tools needed to obtain, evaluate, and disseminate information for use in making marketing decisions.
- Develop strategies for the efficient and effective communication, placement/distribution of products, concepts, goods, and services that respond to international markets.
- Investigate emerging client needs and desires and make marketing recommendations regarding business decisions.
- Formulate a marketing plan that will meet the needs or goals of a business or organization.
- Evaluate the impact of changing global, political, economic, competitive, environmental, cultural, and social systems on marketing strategy development.
- Using best practices and international standards to justify the need to be aware of and respectful to ethical issues and responsible citizenship as applied in the professional context of marketing activity.
- Integrate transferrable skills in oral and written communication, teamwork, guided learning and independent study.
- Foster scholarship and research in advancing international marketing.
- 100% Global Experience: Study at four different international locations.
- Reality-Based: Practical learning and challenges with companies and organizations.
- Interdisciplinary: Business, Digital, Tech, and Sustainability focus.
- Focused and Flexible: One course per month and multiple formats.
- Personalized Path: Create your own journey based on your goals and needs.
- Future-Oriented: Career Services and mentoring programs.
- International Faculty: Referred professionals that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Learning Partners: Business partners and organizations to expand community engagement and networking.
- Personal Advisors: Trusted advocates to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Diverse Community: A multicultural and inclusive community with more than 100 nationalities.