Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Open up doors to professions such as software development, programming, computer systems design, media applications, data science, internet of things, and artificial intelligence, among others.
Sept | Jan
40 months / 4 years
120 American credits
Madrid and Paris
Make your high school effort worthwhile!
If you study Advanced Programs or the International Baccalaureate during high school, Schiller International University, Schiller will reward your efforts. Request a Credit Transfer Review and validate up to 36 credits of your General Education.
Contact our admissions team for further information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- WHY study this program?
- WHAT am I going to learn?
- HOW am I going to learn?
- With WHOM am I going to learn?
In the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science students will learn the general synthesis of mathematics and statistics as well as computational and coding skills within a global context. They will acquire intercultural speaking and effective multicultural communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and leadership and global citizenship to lead the change towards an ethical and sustainable world.
Computer Science Job Outlook 2020-2030*
- +22% Expected Growth
- 40,2K Projected Employment
- Career Areas: Governments, Computer Systems Design, Research and Development, Software publishers, and Education Institutions
* US Market. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Graduates of this Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences will be able to:
- Analyze a problem and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computingbased solutions.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Recognize the social, legal, ethical, and cultural issues inherent in the discipline of computing and understand that the social, legal, and ethical standards vary internationally.
- Demonstrate the integration of transferrable skills in oral and written communication, problem-solving, guided learning and independent study.
- Foster scholarship and research in Computer Science.
- 100% Global Experience: Study at four different international locations.
- Reality-Based: Practical learning and challenges with companies and organizations.
- Interdisciplinary: Business, Digital, Tech, and Sustainability focus.
- Focused and Flexible: One course per month and multiple formats.
- Personalized Path: Create your own journey based on your goals and needs.
- Future-Oriented: Career Services and mentoring programs.
- International Faculty: Referred professionals that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Learning Partners: Business partners and organizations to expand community engagement and networking.
- Personal Advisors: Trusted advocates to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Diverse Community: A multicultural and inclusive community with more than 100 nationalities.